Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I Really Don't Know

I'm sorry that we don't have 'normal' conversations anymore. It's because it always comes back to the same thing.

"Are you okay?"
"I guess"
"What's wrong?"
"I don't know"

And that's were it ends. . . it feels like you think that I just don't want to talk to you about it. That I'm hiding from you. But that's not what this is. I really don't know what's wrong with me anymore and I'm sorry that it worries you when I'm like this but there's not really anything that can be done about it. It's just something that I have to get over.

I really have no idea what's been going on inside my head because I'm afraid to let myself think about it.

I'm not hiding.

I like talking to you.

I just feel lost and I don't know how to handle it anymore. I feel like I've dealt with this before but it's never really the same. It's just a sense of being alone. . .

F.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment