Thursday, January 3, 2013

Better

Now that I have THAT  out of my system, I feel ready to move forward with things.

First off, I'm so happy that work has changed for me. I no longer have to deal with irritating customers most of the time and instead I just work with two or three people that I actually like.

Secondly, this new semester at the University feels very promising and I'm hopeful that it will end better than the Fall. I hated physiology with a passion. Unfortunately, I have to retake it because I got a C but I can put that off until I take the pre-requisites and get my shit together mentally.

And lastly, I'm looking forward to just sitting in the library after classes and actually focusing on schoolwork so I can keep my grades up. I came up with a study plan that should really help with my grades in the end

F.G.

P.S. having this blog to write out my thoughts and stuffs has really helped with my moods lately. The depression is starting to fade out a little bit and I'm happier with things in general. Even though it's only the second day that I've been doing this, it feels like something that I'll continue for a long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment