Friday, January 18, 2013

Coping

Coming to grips with the fact that no one will answer any of my texts, facebook messages, or phone calls anymore. I stopped telling myself that my phone stopped working and know for a fact that I'm just being ignored.

There's not really anything that I can do about it except just give it time. Hoping that things can go back to how they were but I wouldn't be surprised if I'm just left alone until I die. . .

There's no anger. There's no hurt. There's nothing.

I've started reading a lot to escape from everyday life. Whether it's my textbook, a Stephen King book, or something by Sherrilyn Kenyon. Anything to help me get away from the world for a little bit. The few hours at a time that I can just lay here with a book help keep me calm in a way that nothing else has been able to lately.

I'm scared that I'm hollowing out. That, if things don't change, I'll be left emotionally bankrupt. But again, there's not much that can be done about it apart from give it all some time to readjust.

I miss my friends. I miss the people that I used to hang out with. I miss people in general.

S.S.D.D.


No comments:

Post a Comment